Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a list of some of this reasons you could have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will find that in spite of how good an inspiration you could imagine it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an understanding that they agree could be profitable. Here are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may already have a full line of services not looking to add much more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to find out their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your entry. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to be able to you down.)
6. Contain too many similar providers that marketplace is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea attracts a very small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Income sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort because of.
10. Goods has have been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to see if they might go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your products or idea isn’t compared to what is on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and don’t own a clue who competition is looking.
12. You sent a procedure that is exactly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing compared to what is departing from out one year afterwards.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. These have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down based on that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and possess a significant number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, however they do a quick look up your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly past the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, truly was poorly written and doesn’t cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, InventHelp review as a result they can expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they don’t really look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided about their line for that year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item never been being produced or sold stores or Invention Patent online. So do not need to take the risk for being the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are only a few for this reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected a new Product ideas company. Really take period to on your own and understand your market, your invest that market and do your part to make yourself as marketable as possible.